Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am user of Google Chrome and have been happy with it. Now

Customer Question

I am user of Google Chrome and have been happy with it. Now I have been informed on a message when using Google Mail that my Windows Vista will no longer be supported.
I do not seem to have been receiving expected e-mails over the last couple of weeks and wonder if this has anything to do with that message.
Can you advise?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThis does not mean Chrome will stop working, it is only that Google will stop providing updates to Chrome, it will still work so you can continue to use it as normal, you just wont obtain any additional functionality. But everything as it is working now, will continue to work.This has nothing to do with your emails.If you do send yourself an email, do you receive it?