dantheman2008
dantheman2008, Hobbyist
Experience:  Strip down and repair various Electronic items and components for friends and family.
9224578

I spoke to you this moning and am looking relacement

I spoke to you this moning and am looking for a relacement cable lead for my Fujifilm Finepix AX650 digital camera(AX600 series) I was given a reference no B000MX4SLM but can't find that and can't decide which lead it is! Can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dantheman2008 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.I am Daniel, and will try and assist you.Please do not rate me until you are happy with my answer, and feel free to ask questions. Is the lead you require the USB data transfer cable? If so, here is a link to one on Amazon. I have already checked, and it is currently in stock.http://www.amazon.co.uk/MemoryCow-Transfer-Finepix-Digital-Camera/dp/B00CEZ6UOO