Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Brother knitting machine 965i and have dropped it

Customer Question

I have a Brother knitting machine 965i and have dropped it thesinker plate seams to be buckled. Can I have it repaired and where? I live in Devon
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Mrs M CattWhen you say buckled, you mean you bent the metal on the play? Or the gear wheels became dislodged?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ive slitely bent the metal on the playit binds as it goes along on the guard railsI did not realise that I would get a resonce as I did not complete the page, I was weary as I did not understand the free trial bit?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, not too clear on your response Mrs Catt, but you were able to straighten it out and it now functions?