Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Panasonic DMR-EX99VEB will not allow me to access the Guide

Customer Question

My Panasonic DMR-EX99VEB will not allow me to access the Guide so that I can record TV programmes to view later with one touch as it comes up automatically with Guide Plus.
if I use Guide Plus which now comes up it does not record and takes ages to set up. How can I get back to the Guide?I have tried all the things I can think of.
Vivien
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the player (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the player, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That has made no difference - but I am upset as I have already been charged £20.00 and this is supposed to be a free trial
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I have no oversight of how payments work, I am just an engineer here, please contact***@******.*** and they will explain about the free trialLet me know when you have done this and you are not upset and we can continue.