Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can't access apps on my Viera including Amazon Prime because

Can't access apps on my Viera including Amazon Prime because I'm suddenly being told i have no internet connection and/or there is a 'network problem' My wireless router and PC connection are fine. Accessing apps Been fine uptil now. What's going on? What's the solution?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Tony and welcomeCan you please remove the power to your wifi router.then remove the power to the TV (so actually unplug the power cable from the wall socket)Then hold the power button on the TV for 60 seconds then release.Wait 5 minutes.Connect the power to your wifi router.Wait 5 minutes.Connect the power cable to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it now gets a connection with the apps.Let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried as you suggested. Didn't work.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the make and model of the Wireless modem and the model of your TV please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Message: Access point of Wireless Lan has not been found. TV is Panasonic Viera LCD TX 47A5650B and modem is BT Infinity
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksOn the back of the wifi router is a small reset button. Using a paper clip, push the button on for 10 seconds, then release.Then wait 5 minutes, restart the TV and tell me if it can now connect please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reset but no apps connected. Back to square one
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, on the TV, we will do a reset.Go to the menu, Functions, Shipping Conditions, Shipping Conditions.Once this runs, you will need to set up the TV again and connect it to wireless.do this and then let me know if the apps open please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
success! Thank you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome!If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you