*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My glo has stopped working if I buy a new one will I still

Customer Question

my lobo glo has stopped working if I buy a new one will I still be able to transfer books from the old one even though it is not working?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Yes, Books you purchased from Kobo will appear in your Library once you sign in to your new Kobo eReader with your existing Kobo account.Sign in to your new Kobo eReader using the same Kobo account you used on your old Kobo eReader.In your Library, tap on a book's cover to download it to your new Kobo eReader.