michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have an HP ENVY 4524 PRINTER just purchased am having problems

Customer Question

I have an HP ENVY 4524 PRINTER just purchased am having problems in getting English language on printer screen at the moment I have some oriental language so naturally I don't understand how to get into English
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Follow the steps on the printer. Here are the steps to change the language to English: Press the Home button Use the down arrow to select the eighth line and press OKThe first line will be selected - press OK The first line (English) will be selected - press OK You will be asked to confirm your selection - press OK again. You are all set. I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you have any question please reply so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.