Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Ideapad Z570 connected to an

Running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Ideapad Z570 connected to an Epson xp-605 printer. This has worked ok in the past, but now, when I receive a message with an attachment and click "print", the printer window which should display what I am printing, just shows a blank page and only prints out a blank page.
I need this to work for printing flight details and tickets etc. Please help!
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer is connected via usb
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,What web browser are you trying to print the tickets from?Have you tried printing from a different web browser, e.g. Google Chrome?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
To start the secure remote session, please go to:http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3c84af9f-3bf2-4eee-95f7-c8b8c8c3f590
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Are you joining the session now, or are you having any difficulty with it?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
It has been 30 minutes since I first responded to your question and I have not heard back from you yet.The remote session will time out now.--------A few things you can check when you have time:How do you access your emails?Are all email attachments affected or just some?What is the default program to open the email attachments?Can you print documents saved on the computer ok?Can you try saving the attachment to your desktop and open it there?If the problem is with PDFs has your Adobe PDF viewer been updated recently?