Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I rest my galaxy s7 factory rest now i cant get my phone by

i rest my galaxy s7 factory rest now i cant get my phone by google account
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo confirm Gary, it is indicating you need to sign into your Gmail account, and its not accepting your password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thats right
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you click on my link, can you sign into your gmail account there?www.gmail.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u cant call as i have no working phone
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, thats just the website offering the option, you can ignore it Gary.Can you do my last instructions and let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can sign in to my gmail on pc but my galaxy s7 it wont
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** you last change the password ***** your Gmail account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this has been since friday
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes but I am asking please Gary, When did you last change the password ***** your Gmail account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
saturday
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksWhat your seeing is the Factory Reset Protection implementation on the phone which all Android phones having Android version 5 and later has.You need to wait 72 hours from the time you reset your password.Once you have waited this out, you can then sign in and it will accept this new password.They do this so thieves who steal your phone cannot access it so easily.You can read more about this here, but the main point is there is nothing you can do to get around this, you need to wait the 72 hours out.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do hope u a right about this thank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am, 100%, Ill even be here when the time is up if you have issues, but you wont, you even see it in the link I gaveLet me know if you need anything else and please remember the service rating via one of the stars at the top of the screen then submitThank you