*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a yamaha pro 9000 and I'm looking set of floppy

i have a yamaha pro 9000 and I'm looking for the set of floppy discs that you can use to do a factory reset
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. You can download and copy the files to the floppy disc from this link>Please click here<Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for reply this solution doesn't work for me.I can down on my Mac but I have no way of transfering to floppy disc yamaha used to have a set of five floppy discs but I can't find anyone that may have them now
okay, try this on your PSR90001) Turn the PSR9000 power OFF.2) Press and hold down the [DEMO] button.3) While still holding down the [DEMO] button, turn ON the unit’s power. The screen will display ”SETUP is INITIALIZING’. This message will disappear after a few seconds and the screen will return to its default.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much seems to have solved my problem.
Thats great!Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!