Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Cannot conect my ipod to epson-335

Customer Question

cannot conect my ipod to epson-335
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me if it has worked for you before and which model iPod you have please?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No,Ipad3 the printer just keeps saying cannot connect
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok initially you said iPod, and now iPad, can you tell me which it is please?and what steps do you take to try to print?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ipad3.Printer keeps asking for password ***** entered,several times states unable to connect.Try again
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you mean your trying to connect the printer to the wireless network and it is asking for a password *****?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yep
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksDo you have a windows computer already connected to your wifi network?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am connected by cable. I disconnected the cable and could not connect by wifi.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What is the make and model of your wifi router? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's sorted, thanks.please ensure no PayPal costs.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you will need to speak to customer service in relation to costs.