Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Panasonic TV TX-26LXD70 which I purchased in

Hello I have a Panasonic TV TX-26LXD70 which I purchased in the UK.
I want to use it in Asia. The sound is not tuning properly because the PAL system is different.
How do I change country setting for tuning? Auto tune does not let me choose a different country. If I can choose Germany, it will work
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I don't think this TV has any other country option, however, please restore the TV to default settings which will get you first time/ initial setup wizard where you might get select country option to see if TV has desired country.Press Menu on TV remote then go to Setup option and select Shipping Condition and press OK to reset TV to default settings, once process finished unplug TV power cord from main power socket for 5 minutes. Replug back in, turn the TV On and Auto Setup screen should pop up to go through initial setup process where you might get different country option IF TV has such option.Just in case if this TV is made only for UK market (means has no other country choice) then alternate option is to buy external tuner box from local market (also known as TV converter box) that would have builtin tuner as per local PAL system, connect the external tuner box into AV input of TV and plug the antenna into box, select AV input in TV to get tuner box menu screen and use its remote to run channel tuning to get local channels with correct sound.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.