Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have up-dated my lap- top to windows 10 and now my printer

I have up-dated my lap- top to windows 10 and now my printer HP Officejet 6600 will not print or scan through the PDF system, when you download a document. The printer is saying there is some obstruction with the ink cartridges or a paper jam. I have checked all these and cannot find any obstruction. Please could you help?
Thanks Lisa
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have un-plugged the printer.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the 10 minutes, connect the power and let me know if it now allows you to print please.