Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My name is***** and I have A dvd recorder model no dmr-ex86eb

Customer Question

My name is***** and I have A dvd recorder model no dmr-ex86eb and wish to change it. The present one does not record properly. Could yo suggest an equivalent model which can do everything the previous one can do. Email***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe DMR-PWT550EB is the replacement for this, with some improvements such as the ability to playback in 4K which whilst now is not really usable, will be shortly as content upgrades to 4K over time.You can purchase this from my link belowClick me to openIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you