Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I update my sat nav

How do I update my sat nav
Hi there Iain and welcomeCan you tell me please the make and model of your Navigation unit?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Garmin/kenwood dnx520vbt
calling now
As discussed, here is the link for the instructions to updatehttp://www.kenwood.eu/up_2_date/car/multimedia/dnx520vbt/You want 3. NAVIGATION SOFTWARE UPDATERead through the guide, download the program (on your laptop, not the iPad) and follow the instructions and this will create the disk, then use this disk in the car.Let me know how you go please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried the link you sent and it says error 404 on 2 different browsers.
strange, as it was working before, looks as though the site has an issue at the moment for KenwoodUse this cached link pleaseClick me to open
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard have you any other suggestions as to how to find the right site
yes, the last link I gave you, did you use this?http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Y1a2UdQZ0uUJ:www.kenwood.eu/up_2_date/car/multimedia/dnx520vbt/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet but I will have to go back to where my technical expert is in an hour or so
thanks, ***** ***** I gave is what you need to use please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have tried that link and it comes up as disc error
Disk Error? On the link I gave? It is working fine, disk error means the computer you have has an issue.