p0llinate
p0llinate, Custom Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer. Authorized dealer top brands
59725966

I have a cambridge sound works speekers slim 500, the wired

Customer Question

I have a cambridge sound works speekers slim 500, the wired volume controler is faulty and goes off and on, can it be repared or can i get another one?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Gus. Unfortunately neither of these is going to be practical or feasible. As you know this is a very old system, from 2001. It is not supported in any form any longer, there are no parts available, and it would cost twice as much in labor alone to repair as it would to buy a whole new speaker system. While you could set up a search alert on ebay, chances are that you'll never find one just due to the age, as most of these systems failed completely and ended up in the trash years ago. I can recommend a replacement system for you though, if you'd like. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan