Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

2 separate problems with 2 different tvs1- small kitchen

Customer Question

2 separate problems with 2 different tvs
1- small kitchen tv working earlier today but recently cant get radio channels. tried to re-install channels. Then blue screen came up asking to install analogue channels too?
Pressed ok and now stuck with a blue screen that I can't get out of, no matter what I try.
how do I get back to basics and do a factory reset??
2- TV in bed and breakfast bedroom not working. red power light is on and responds to remote but nothing else works despite trying various combinations of button pressing
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number written on back of both TV?- Have you tried to unplug TV power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
Thank you. I have tried twice with the Kitchen tv (blue screen problem) to unplug and disconnect everything for about 20 minutes and the problem is the same when I switch it back on. It is giving some options on the middle of the screen regarding programming but not responding to any attempts to reset.
I cant remember if I've done this with the other one as I've been away since I discovered the problem, so am trying it again now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry- the model numbers are problem 1- Hitachi L19HP03UA
problem 2-Samsung185/55-GB-1B-TCDU-UK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No luck with resetting the second tv either. Switches on and off with remote but nothing else works.
Any ideas??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again.
My daughter in law has just come in and managed to reset the kitchen TV as she is a technical genius!!
She is trying the other one as well but I think it may need an engineer to look at it.
Please don't do any further work on this request?
Do I owe any money for any time spent so far??
Anne Reynolds
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about delayed reply, I was away from computer. No need to pay as I did nothing so far to correct your TV issues. Please contact customer service at given link/ number for any billing concerns.http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpCall USA:(###) ###-####nited Kingdom - 0***-***-**** Ireland - 1800-760-906Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, anyway.
Anne Reynolds
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome Anne :-)