Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I used to have a D70 digital sir. What would be the equivalent

Customer Question

I used to have a D70 digital sir. What would be the equivalent camera in your range now?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. You have a Nikon D70 digital camera and you want to know another brand equivalent to Nikon D70 is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No if you cannot read the question written in plain English please refund my £20 immediately. I will phone a camera shop
I am sorry i just wanted to be more specific with my answer however if you can provide me with more details, i would be able to provide you accurate info you are looking for.