Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I bought from ***** ***** a HUMAX HDR-1100S GB/BL/500GB Black-Built-in

Customer Question

I bought from ***** ***** a HUMAX HDR-1100S GB/BL/500GB Black-Built-in HIFI on the specific understanding that I could record direct from a Panasonic Television as I do not have a satellite dish or broadband router. I spoke with a girl who was specifically there to sell HUMAX
I am replacing a 6 year old Humax which has died.
Have I been sold the wrong machine as there is no position for the TV aerial or a SCART plug which was on the old machine.
Neil Bainbridge
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have agreed to pay only one sum of £35 for this answer. I do not want a free weeks trial and do not want to subscribe to a monthly fee. Please confirm I will not be charged this monthly fee. In other words I want to cancel but cannot find out where to do that.Neil Bainbridge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Neil,Welcome to JustAnswer! Sorry for any delay in getting an answer to your question.I will pass on your subscription cancellation request to customer services, so don't worry about that.The HUMAX HDR-1100S is a FreeSat box, which allows you to record from satellite signals only.It is not a Freeview Box and does not allow you to record from aerial signals.Let me know if I can be of any further assistance...Pete.