michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a problem that my printer is telling me I have a paper

i have a problem that my printer is telling me I have a paper jam, but there's no paper in it, also have given me a code 3524
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know the make and model of the printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my printer is a Kodak esp 1.2
give me few mins and i will call you
Called the customer and performed reset sequencepaper was checked for in input\ output trayprinting area and pick roller function was checkedproblem persists...advised customer that unit needs to be serviced