michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

JUST BOUGHT XT1039 MOTO G. PUT SIM CARD IN BUT SAYS NO SIM

JUST BOUGHT XT1039 MOTO G. PUT SIM CARD IN BUT SAYS NO SIM CARD EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY THANKOU
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.remove the sim card and try to put it on another phone just to make sure the sim is active and it has network on it.Then you try reinserting the sim in the correct sim 1 slot and then power on the phone which has a problem of not accepting the sim card.Let me know the make and model of the phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cant get sim card out of phone
Let me know the make and model of the phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Motorola XT1039 MOTO G
can you take a picture where you have inserted the sim and post it here using another phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TRIED TO COPY AND PASTE BUT WONT LET ME. JUST CANCEL QUESTION, THANKS FOR HELP. WILL TRY AND FIND A PHONE SHOP THAT CAN HELP. THANKYOU
never mind if you are unable to post the picture i can tell you, you must have inserted the sim on the sd card slot which can be removed if you push it and release it and the sim should come out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SIM PUT IN SLOT WHERE IT SAYS SIM MICRO.
check and let me know where have you inserted the sim watching the photo attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SIM WONT FIT INTO SIM NO 1 SO PLEASE CANCEL, CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO TRY. EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS ON PHONE BUT NO NUMBER TO CALL OR MSGE
if you want i can cancel however if we can make it to remove the sim and insert it correctly on the slot it goes will save you time and money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JUST CANCEL PLEASE,IT ONLY COST ME 10 POUNDS FOR PHONE, MY GRANDDAUGHTER GOT ONE EXACTLY SAME AND HERS WORKS OK. THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND I DONT MIND PAYING THE 20 POUNDS FEE. THANKYOU
I hope I've tried to provided the information you were seeking and help you. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.