michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Can you show me how to fit Samsung CLX-3305 pick up roller

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.To remove the pickup roller follow the steps 1. Remove the paper cassette. See the bottom of the machine.2. Release the stopper from the shaft. Move the right HOUSING-PICK UP to the right.3. Now you can remove the pick up rubber
photo attached
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.