*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Changing language in display

changing language in display
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. What is the brand/model please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
canon digital ixus 70
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been in English but I fooled around to see what it looked like in japanese but now am unable to revert to english
okay, the menu that you will need to get to is the set up menu, it has the picture/icon of the wrenches/tools.then scroll to the Japanese wording for language> 言語Press the MENU button. Use the < or > button to switch between menus. choose language • You can also use the zoom lever to switch between menus. Use the up/down arrows to select menu items. • Use the < or > button to select an option