Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I am trying to set up a new TV at my holiday home in Spain.

Customer Question

I am trying to set up a new TV at my holiday home in Spain. How do I set up an account my TV will recognize. I do not speak Spanish!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the make and model of the TV and the type of account you are trying to set up?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung model number UE55JU64. The guide on the TV says that you can link your computer to the TV, providing is on the same network. I have connected both my Computer and the TV to the same wifi. I have reached the stage where I can link my iPad to the TV. I can show pictures and videos that are on my iPad on the TV. So I am halfway to understanding how this works. My issue is with connecting my laptop to the TV. I had to load an app (Samung) to my Ipad. I seem to be having difficulty loading the Samsung app onto my laptop.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Is the issue when you load a samsung app it asks you to sign in?