Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a kindle and the bank discontinued one my cards and

I have a kindle and the bank discontinued one my cards and replaced it with another one now I have dealt with it on amazon but im finding that I cant read my choice of book for more than a chapter before im taken back to the beginning again and they keep asking for me to sign in and give my email plusmy password iused to be able to purchase a book they would process this sale and tell me to proceed to read the book now it keeps going back asking me to feed email etc when I do they tell me I have purchased this book and im on a merry go round
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it Let me know the results please Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the book came up and it then went to the page iwas reading when it went back to the beginning with email etc what is concerning me it seems that maybe this ac im coming back to requires me to feed email etc password ive had the kindle three years and when I purchased a book it was all taken care of automactically
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
calling now Peter