Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a samsang t,v model UE40ES6300U VERSION 1 trying to

I have a samsang t,v model UE40ES6300U VERSION 1 trying to connect Swann DVR4-950cctv followed instructions but can't get picture from camera's on screen just purchased new single video phono 1,5m cable ,don't have an antenna only sky dish and box
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Brenda and welcomeYou do need to connect the yellow Video Out Cable from the DVR to the Yellow Video In cable on the TV. I want to first confirm you have this connected.Can you confirm this please?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Actually I just checked and you do not have this connection on the TV, just RGB and Scart and HDMIYou need this adapterhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Indigo-Banana-RCA-SCART-Adapter-black/dp/B0035XB4Z4The yellow plug from the DVR goes into this adapter and the adapter into the Scart connection.Once done, you will be able to see the DVR on the TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes just brought new cable it goes in video out and yellow in immediately above scart connection thanks ill try the adaptor from amazon thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome., its what your missing, with the adapter it will work as you have no composite video in port.If would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you