nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Why occasional in red 'serous power corruption' appearing on

Why occasional in red `serous power corruption` appearing on screen
Category: Electronics
Expert:  cyball83 replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir are you seeing this while you are in windows 7 desktop?Are you seeing this on the web browser (Firefox)?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  cyball83 replied 1 year ago.
Sir do you mean you are seeing message on Mozilla Firefox ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Awaiting answer to my acer question
Expert:  cyball83 replied 1 year ago.
Sir i replied to you i believe you didn't see it.Are you seeing this message on Mozilla Firefox ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question relates onliy to when browsing on my acer tablet
Expert:  cyball83 replied 1 year ago.
Sir i am confusedwhen i said browser it is the browser for opening web pages.
Expert:  cyball83 replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know the full model of the tablet also is it running on windows or android operating system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Acer Iconia A1-810 I am a not Tech but think android
Expert:  cyball83 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Yes it is Android.I am not familiar with Android operating systems.I thought this was a windows based system issue that is why i took the question but i will open this question to other experts who are experts in Android device,they will be able to help you.I really apologize for the inconveniences.Once another expert answers you will be notified in your email and you can continue from there.Please do not reply to me that will bring the question back to me.Sincerely,John
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gordon,Are you seeing this message while using a specific app? I mean when you are browsing internet, then only?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes on internet
Okay. That means there is nothing wrong with your tab.That's only a adware bloating on your internet app. Uninstall Mozilla or the browser that you are using to surf internet. And install any antivirus available on Google Playstore to your tab.To uninstall the browser app you need to go to Settings- App. Select the desired app and you will get an option to uninstall. Download the app again from Playstore. And if you see that message again then just close that tab as it can be an adware on a specific website. Just don't click on any link given on that Red tab.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and out
Gordon,Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services.Regards Nathan
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience: Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.