Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Lumix DMC- TZ3 - is it possible to video an interview

Hi - Lumix DMC- TZ3 - is it possible to video an interview of about 5 hours in length.
The interview will be with a 98 year old far east prisoner of war about his time in captivity in the copper mines of Taiwan.
Thx John Moses
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt is welcome but you will need multiple memory cards as you will not get 5 hours onto one card, so you will need to stop the interview a few times and change memory cards and continue.This camera takes a maximum 2GB memory card, which will give you approximately 30 minutes, so you will need 10 2GB memory cards and change them every 30 minutes, or you could use one to record for 30 minutes, put the memory card into a computer, copy the video to it, erase the card, and put it back in the camera and continue recording.Either option will work for youIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you