Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have an Ectaco Partner Lux translator which is about 3

Customer Question

I have an Ectaco Partner Lux translator which is about 3 years old. One of its facilities is to connect by Wi-Fi to Google Translate and that worked well until recently. But now when I type in a word or sentence for translation it only gives the message "translation error". It makes no difference which language I want to translate from or translate into - the error message is always the same.
It does not seem to be a connection problem. The Wi-Fi icon still appears, showing a reasonable signal strength, and the familiar Google Translate screen appears and accepts inputs in any of its usual range of languages. It just will not translate anything.
Can you please explain what has gone wrong, and what I should do to restore that facility?
Jack
***@***********
29 March 2016
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Go to the Main Menu.Open the Launcher Menu.Tap Restart system on the Launcher Menu.In the Ready for Restart screen, tap Restart now