nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My computer OS is Windows 10. It does not recognize my JVC

Customer Question

My computer OS is Windows 10. It does not recognize my JVC HDD Camcorder GZ-MG330HEK so Windows suggest downloading the drivers from your site, but your site doesn't recognize it either.
Can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Your device JVC HDD Camcorder GZ-MG330HEK is not compatible with windows yet until now as JVC has not yet released any software update for this model. The models which are compatible with 10 are listed HERE. So if you want to use your cancorder then either you have to downngrade Windows or use an sd card.Now for the time being you can use Micro SD card to move data to your computer. If you need instruction for that you can reply and I will provide you necessary instructions.
Hello,Is the issue resolved? If not then reply for further assistance else rate the chat to end the conversation. Thanks.Regards Nathan.