michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My CD 2011 as purchased from Microsoft will

My CD for AutoRoute 2011 as purchased from Microsoft will not install. The instruction on the CD case to visit: "www.microsoft.com/uk/autoroute/activate" and use the Product Key on my CD case also fails to allow an installation.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rita my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem installing Autoroute 2011.Please tell me the error you get when you try to install the software?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had contact from Marin last night and believe that he has satisfactorily resolved my problem.
I see your posted question individually and i do not see any other expert working on it that is why i replied to your question request.Let me know if you still need help i would be glad to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As advised, Martin resolved my problem on Wednesday evening,for which I am most grateful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He did the 'fix' by accessing my screen
Thank you for using justanswer service. Have a good day.