*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Just purchased viera tx-55cr43ob &am trying to set up to my

Customer Question

just purchased viera tx-55cr43ob &am trying to set up to my sky +box &am having trouble HELPplease its driving me nuts
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What is the problem you are facing let me know?I am attaching a video link will appreciate if you watch it and then follow the installation steps.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOf79SFNwSc
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
unable to install connected sky+box entered password ***** went through channels but at end said no channels found .tried everything in the instruction booklet but get nowhere hope you can help
Please tell me the skybox model number
1. First unplug the sky box from the mains2. wait at least three minutes.3. As you plug the socket back in press the BACKUP button on the box at the same time (not on the remote) and hold it.4. Wait until all the lights come on the front of the box. then release button5. Wait a full 10 minutes or until the lights go out then switch on from the remote.
After about a minute of showing the message "SEARCHING FOR LISTINGS", it should come back on to full service. Do not skip or close it for 10 minutes, the message on your TV. Do NOT do anything in between or else you will lose all your saved programmes The above fix steps works 99% of the time when your box randomly won't switch on, becomes unresponsive. Note: you may need to try the remote a couple of times at step 5. Be patient and wait at least the full 10 minutes even if the lights have gone out.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
its the tv that I need help with
What is the problem you are facing with the tv?on which video port have you connected the tv?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
first selected language -thencountry then first time installation -asks me if I want to skip auto configuration press no -it goes back to start try with skip nothing happens
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
all I get is no channels found what ever I do
on which video port have you connected the tv?
press Menu to get home screen, go to setup and find Auto Setup, select it and press OK to run channel scan so TV can update available channels data in memory.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
from sky+hd box to hdmi 1 on tv go to installation menu choice is auto channel scan -manual ch scan -network ch scan -analogue fine tune -first time installation -tried all except analogue fine tune ha guess what its worked this time so thanks &have a nice day
I will open this to the Tv experts please do wait for a reply in your inbox as soon as an expert replies i have expertise in Skybox
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.On your Panasonic remote choose> Menu, then >Auto Setup, select Auto Setup then select OK, then the Panasonic will run Auto setup and add the channels.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Let me know if you need any other assistance.