Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Black ink not printing

Black ink not printing
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome RayCan you tell me please the make and model of the printer?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kodak ESP C319
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please