*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

On my garmin nuvi 2445LLM the screen goes crimson red when

Customer Question

on my garmin nuvi 2445LLM the screen goes crimson red when i try to switch on? Any ideas please ? Stuart Brown
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Follow these steps please>Start with the device OFF and unplugged from powerTo verify the device is powered off and not in standby mode, press and hold down the power button until prompted to turn off the devicePress and hold the lower right hand corner of the display portion of the touchscreenPower on the device while continuing to hold the displayRemove your finger from the touchscreen when "Erase all user data?" appearsTouch YesLet me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!