Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have an LG dvd recorder. Whatever dvd I put in it will not

I have an LG dvd recorder. Whatever dvd I put in it will not recognise it. If it does when I eject and put the disc back in it will tell me that it does not recognise it. Time to tear my hair out.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an LG vhs recorder plugged into the system must be connecting up wrong somewhere. Just as an aside I am a 78 year old pensioner so please keep your response as simple as possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
The error would indicate usually, that the lens is dirty and in need of cleaning. This is common among all DVD systems. It is very easy to do, you just need a cleaning disk. Here is a link to one...
http://bitli.es/9f1megMike