Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My medion desk top AKOYA p4020 (md8870) is showing the wrong

My medion desk top AKOYA p4020 (md8870) is showing the wrong date and time each time I switch on. I then reset date and time but next time I switch on it's on another random date and time. I should mention that I'm 80 next month and probably not the most computer literate person you helped.
Kind regards ***** *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Mikethis is the time and date you see in the bottom right correct?And which version of windows are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes and windows 7
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksClick on the time and then click on Change Date and time Settings, Click on Internet Time Click Change Settings and put a check in the box Synchronize with an internet time server Select from the list time.windows.comClick ok and it will auto update for youLet me know please how you go.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need to get some help to follow the last three instructions
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, would you like me to do that for you?I have made the offer, please accept it and I can do this for you.