Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I want to block a number on my SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 4. How do

I want to block a number on my SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 4. How do I do this please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please open your Phone (or Contacts) app, then go to menu, then select Settings, then select option Call. Then select option Call rejection. Then select option Auto reject list. Then click on the + (plus) button and add the number you want to block.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to follow the instructions given to block a number from my phone but the sequence of selections to make are not there on my phone or I cannot find them. I appreciate you help and time. Thank you. Georgina
I'm sorry. When you open the Phone app, then tap on the menu icon (the 3-dot icon at the top), then tap on Settings, then tap on option Call, then you do not see the option Call rejection (and/or the option More settings, etc.), or something similar?- Can you open Phone app, then tap on the Logs option at the top, then tap on the phone number you want to block, then tap on the menu icon (the 3-dot icon at the top), then select the option Add to Auto reject list and continue.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
- If that does not work, please open App Store app icon, then type / search for Mr Number-Block then install the Mr. Number-Block app and use that app to block any number you want.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrnumber.blocker&hl=en- If needed, another app you can use is Call Blocker Freehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.mm&hl=enPlease let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no call rejection option whicheverway I go I select additional settin gs and then call barring. Then what do I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have installed Mr Number-block onto my Samsung phone, can you please tell me what I have to do now to block the number?
- Open Mr Number app, then tap on the Blacklist tab, and block there. Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:http://www.wikihow.com/Use-the-Mr.-Number-AppThank you.