*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a samsung SM-T230 galaxy tablet , its a few weeks old,

Customer Question

i have a samsung SM-T230 galaxy tablet , its a few weeks old, all of a sudden the notification panel won't scroll down any more and the button next to the home button which lets you se a list of previous pages, won't work now. My kids played on the kids mode and i don't want them to, so i uninstalled it. Now its saying 'disabled' and in grey and i cannot get it to come back, ive been told this is the problem, can you help please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
This sounds like you will need to do a master reset. Power off the tablet, then press and hold Volume up and Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen. Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button. The tablet will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
How is it going with the tablet?