Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Which socket do i connect home theatre audio system tv is a

Customer Question

which socket do i connect home theatre audio system tv is a regza
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the model of the TV and the make and model of the home theater system please?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
toshiba av50 soundbar panasonic model sc-htb8
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you gave me the make and model of two soundbars.Which one are you actually trying to connect to a TV?And what is the make and model of the TV?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tv is a toshiba regza av50 series soundbar is a panasonic sc-htbs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should have been sc-htb8
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanksyou use two Composite cables, they are red and white like these ones. Click me to open They connect to the audio out port on the TV to the audio in port on the sound bar and then allow sound.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you