Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have an Epson scanner installed WF-2510 When I wish to

I have an Epson scanner installed WF-2510 When I wish to use this the scanner produces a very large scene which I cannot work with - have you any suggestion how I may use this in windows 10 to obtain the normal page size - please
Peter L
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Peter. Welcome to justanswer.Can you please elaborate what do you mean by large scene. Is the scanned files are large or the software interface you are using is very large. If the later case, try pressing CTRL- If this doesn't work, please attach a screenshot of your screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the screen becomes magnified and as such I cannot continue with scanning
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience: Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Viet Helo
Yes the printer is working fine, I have been into epson web
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=57087340-1747-4aae-b41c-9419f94b5a7e, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/hd5q4j92. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.