Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Following conversation earlier this week, I have purchased

Customer Question

Following conversation earlier this week, I have purchased the cable but there is nowhere to plug it in. Can you finish this assistance?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is it Panasonic Sc-HTB485 and LG 42LF580V TV audio connection issue?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
If both model numbers are correct then please check attached sample picture links where I marked Digital Optical Out and In port on TV and soundbar and optical cable will be plugged into those jacks.I hope it will help.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I have saved copies of the pictures you kindly sent and I will try tomorrow.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.