Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Canon 60D displays a tiny image during playback. It also

My Canon 60D displays a tiny image during playback. It also shows error 70. At times it has shut down completely.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome CarolynDo you mean it displays the picture that it should, but it is very small on the screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that is one problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** to the other issues.Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and turn it on.Tell me if it still has the issue pleaseThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fired off a few shots and they played back okay. What about error 70 that I have been having?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, this was to clear the error as well as it shutting downAre you still getting the error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The error jammed the camera, it sometimes emitted a noise like an alarm. The camera would not shut off or do anything. I haven't had this problem today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there Richard?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am here, I need to know though if after doing the instructions you get the error please Carolyn. You may need to take a number of photos for this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have taken some shots on both AV and TV. There has not been an error message or a problem with playback.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I will mark this question to remain open, so if the problem returns Carolyn, then let me know here please.Let me know if you have any problems at anytime or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit that would be appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems to be working ok for now. Thank you for your help Richard.
Should I press the Free Trial button?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The stars at the top of the screen please then submit.