nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I recently purchased a Panasonic Lumix DMC - TZ60 camera and

I recently purchased a Panasonic Lumix DMC - TZ60 camera and installed the software PHOTOfunSTUDIO9.3PE on my computer running Windows 10 but when I take still and motion pictures and try to download them onto the PC only the still pictures download. What am I doing wrong or not doing as the case may be ?
Regards ***** *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Don. Welcome to justanswer.Uninstall the Photofunstdio from your computer and then re-install the software from this link. This is an updated version. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan,
I've tried a couple of times to download the updated version as instructed but keep on getting the message "PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.5 PE9.5.752*** has not been installed.Try again after install. The update will be terminated."
Check the size of the downloaded file. Is it 221 MB?Remove the sd card from the camera and put it in a card reader and check if the motion pictures are now being shown.
You can also transfer the data without the software.Connect the camera to the computer via the usb cable. Now turn on the device, select PC in your camera using the arrow keys.
Now go to My Computer and check for your camera listed with the drives. Click it and go to DCIM folder and you will be able to locate your motion videos as well as pictures there.
Don, are you able to follow the instructions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan,
The downloaded file size is 221 MB but when I double click on it I get the same message stated previously. However I appreciate your advice and will continue to try and istall the updated software and if need be I will download the stills and motion pictures via the alternative method as advised.
Thanks very much for your help,
Regards ***** ***** - Diolch yn fawr.
Hi Don, the issue is with the software only which will be resolved once you update it. Even 9.8 version is there but it is limited to certain models. Till then you can try the alternate ways to transfer the data.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks and have a good day.Regards Nathan.
Thanks for the 5-star rating as well as bonus, Don. Highly appreciated. Cheers.