nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Panasonic viera 55cx680_series 4K tv and suddenly

Customer Question

Hi I have a Panasonic viera 55cx680_series 4K tv and suddenly there is a line running top to bottom and horizontally is this a fault with the TV and how can I fix this please. I only got the tv at Christmas 2015 so it's not even 6 months old
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Angela. Welcome to justanswer.Since it is 6 months old, it will be still under warranty I guess. So better get it replaced or repaired by them as it a TV issue. It has nothing to do with receiver or anything else. Trobleshooting with the device will mend its warranty. That is why contact the supplier from where you bought it and get it repaired or replaced by them.Reply if you have any query. Have a good day.Regards ***** ***** the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.
Hi Angela,Is the issue resolved? Do update me with the status. If there is another query then reply for further assistance.Regards Nathan