nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

When I boot my Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I I get message "Loading"

When I boot my Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I I get message "Loading" at the top of the Home display. If I touch this message it changes to "please wait" at the bottom of the display. How can I find out what is causing this message. It will not go away!!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard. Welcome to justanswer.Try booting your phone in safe mode to check if any third party software is responsible for it or not.To enter Safe mode, follow these steps:1. First you need to switch off your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone completely.2. Once the phone is switched of completely wait for few seconds and press "Power" button to switch it back on.3. Now press and hold the "Vol Down" button once you see your phone model number on the screen.4. Once your phone is booted up it will be automatically go to the "Safe Mode". You can see Safe mode written in the bottom of the screen.Check if the issue is still present or not. If yes, then you need to reset your phone back to factory settings. If not, then there is some app which is responsible for it. You need to uninstall apps one by one to check which one is responsible.You can come out of Safe Mode by restarting your device normally. Reply if you need further assistance.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service. Thanks. Have a good day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan, I cannot get Safe Mode? I also need to go out for several hours so will contact you on my return, Thanks Richard
Okay sure. Just reply whenever you are free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am now available to try things!Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This "loading" message only appears in one of the available 'idle' screens. I have 6 available (scroll left to right or vice verser) but I would like to know what is loading??
There maybe some widget that is loading. I will give you a link to a video. Watch it and follow the steps to boot your phone in safe mode. CLICK HERE TO WATCH
Have you tried deleting the home page which is showing this loading?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nathan, I still cannot seem to invoke Safe Mode but I have been able to delete the home page which contained the 'loading' message. I will look at this later and perhaps I can close this Answer Session? May have to leave until Thursday AM Best regards `richard. Watch this space!!
Okay as you wish. It must be some widget that would be taking time. Reply when you get time. But don't forget to rate the chat. Thanks. *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nathan
You may now close this query as I have now been able to delete the offending idle session. Thanks very much for your help. I have rated your 'help' as 5 star .Kind regards Richard
Richard, this is to inform you that you need to click the stars present on the upper panel to rate the chat. Once you rate it the question will get automatically closed. Thanks.
Hi Richard, This is to inform you that you need to click the stars present on the upper panel to rate the chat. Once you rate it the question will get automatically closed. ThanksRegards Nathan.