nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Ihave a Samsung camera model s/n 36111726 as soon as I insert

Ihave a Samsung camera model s/n 36111726 as soon as I insert new batteries it just comes up low battery also the zoom has came out and wont retract again
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Norman. Welcome to justanswer.It seems that there is some issue in the internal power circuitry which is not providing sufficient voltage for your camera to operate and perform functions due to which it is not retracting the stuck lens. You will need to take it to a local repair shop if it is not under warranty as it requires dissembling the camera and check for any loose connections.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for info it is not warranty as it is a few years old I will have a look my self
Okay Norman. You can do it by yourself. Check for the connections which goes through the battery circuitry. The fault is there only. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
although I have not managed to repair camera Nathan has given me the advise I rate him 9 out of 10 thank you As I will not use the site anymore I will not renew contract .RegardsNorman