Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Galaxy 12.2 note tablet. Suddenly Bluetooth moose has stopped

Galaxy 12.2 note tablet. Suddenly Bluetooth moose has stopped working with fresh battery. Lots of blue light but no function. In settings it says the device is paired. What please to do?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome RichardCan you please hold the power button on the Tablet until you see a menu show, then choose Power Off.Then power it on and tell me if the mouse now works please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sadly no resultresult. R
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,Can you please go to Settings, Applications Manager.Then swipe to the list ALL and locate bluetoothPress it and press Clear Data.Then restart the device, pair the mouse and tell me please if it is now functioning again.