Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a technics turntable SL 1210MK2 with a technics

hello
I have a technics turntable SL 1210MK2 with a technics headshell. I need to replace the needle. Having bought a "needle" found that it was wrong and needs a specific needle to fit the cartridge. please tell me the needle I require
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. From what you described I would suggest using a Shure m44-7 needle. It is rugged, it will not wear the records down as much as other needles would, and normally cost between $20 and $60. Most websites like eBay and Amazon carry them. It will fit in the cartridge for your model. If you have any questions about this reply to me here and let me know. If not please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.