nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

When I am typing a text message it starts deleting or adding

Customer Question

When I am typing a text message it starts deleting or adding text and the same with the calculator also when I open emails it's as if the screen is hovering and when I touch the screen it zooms in and out or it won't let me scroll it's the Samsung j1 can you help at all as I have already tried factory reset and it hasn't worked
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Paul. Welcome to justanswer.The screen of your phone has gone bad. Probably the fault is with the sensor. To verify this, press *#7353# ***** your dialer, you will see a menu.Select TSP Dot Mode. Now a blank screen will be shown. Press anywhere and a small "x" will be shown at that place. Check to see if the sensor is fine.Go back to previous menu and select TSP Grid. Now test each grid. These two tests will tell you if the issue is with the screen or something else.Reply for further assistance.
Hi Paul,Just checking in to see how things are going. Is the problem resolved or Do you need further assistance?Regards Nathan
Hi Paul,Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. If you have any query, then reply so thatfurther assistance can be provided.Regards Nathan