Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have lost the remote Maxell MXSB 252 soundbar. Any

Customer Question

I have lost the remote for my Maxell MXSB 252 soundbar. Any idea where I can get a replacement in the U.K.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Rob and welcomeI checked and whilst one from Maxwell is not available, the Logitech Harmony does work for this device.Any of the Logitech harmony range of remotes will work, and the best valued one I have for you hereClick me to openIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you